Aixsponza discusses how Redshift GPU rendering accelerates their projects with Nike from 3D scans to a finished animation.
Aixsponza is a Munich-based 3D Motion Design Studio that uses Redshift GPU rendering for their projects with Nike from 3D scan to final animation.
Watch the webinar replay for a detailed walkthrough of Aixsponza’s creative workflow and hear how they handle the design and layout process in Maxon Cinema 4D and Houdini. They will round off the webinar explaining the production of final frames using Redshift.
By watching this webinar replay, you'll learn:
- Best practices for photogrammetry and 3D scans
- Get insights into the creative process at Aixsponza for Nike projects
- Hear about creating visually stunning styleframes in a fast paced, tight deadline environment
- Find out how to use Redshift in a multi-host software pipeline
- Then we will round off the webinar with focus on the production of final frames using Redshift.