Watch this ondemand webinar take a deep dive into NVIDIA’s latest embedded platform, NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™. It’s designed for deploying advanced AI onboard robots, drones, and other autonomous machines, delivering 32 TeraOPS of compute with 10X the energy efficiency and 20X the performance of its predecessor, Jetson TX2.
Watch this webinar replay to earn about the Jetson AGX Xavier architecture and how to get started developing cutting-edge applications with the Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit and JetPack SDK. You’ll also explore the latest advances in autonomy for robotics and intelligent devices.
Find out more about:
- The details of the Jetson AGX Xavier architecture, including the integrated NVIDIA Volta™ GPU with Tensor Cores, an 8-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM CPU, dual NVIDIA Deep Learning Accelerator (DLA) engines, high-bandwidth I/O, and more.
- The latest computational benchmarks in performance and energy efficiency.
- How to get up and running quickly with the Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit and JetPack SDK, including the latest TensorRT technology.
- Developing your own AI-powered applications with deep learning and computer vision.
- Advanced autonomous capabilities enabled by the NVIDIA Isaac SDK for robotics.