Date: Thursday, October 26, 2023
Time: 9:00-10:00 a.m. PT | 6:00-7:00 p.m. CET
Duration: 1 hour
In today’s rapidly evolving world, generative AI is paving the way to enterprise innovation and success. Join this upcoming webinar to explore the art and science behind building generative AI applications. We’ll guide AI teams through the intricacies of data acquisition, highlight the pivotal role of data curation, and unveil key insights for effective model training.
Attendees will learn:
- How to build generative AI applications, from data acquisition to model deployment, including
- What AI teams need to know about data acquisition
- What data curation does and why it’s necessary
- Key concepts behind model training
- Sizing considerations for model training
- Varying levels of model customization, top use cases for each customization technique, and how a business should evaluate and determine its solution.