Learn how the LA-based visual effects studio created a stunning title sequence for the TNT mini-series.
Elastic uses GPU rendering with OTOY’s OctaneRender and Cinema 4D to produce iconic title sequences for shows such as True Detective and Game of Thrones, often on a very short timeline. Join this webinar for an in-depth exploration of Elastic’s workflow for the title sequence of The Alienist, plus an update on OctaneRender from OTOY.
See how Elastic created a fluid workflow that allowed them to focus on creative changes rather than technical roadblocks.
By joining this webinar, you will:
- Learn about working with very large assets modeled with Maya and converted to Cinema 4D
- Find out how to establish a fluid workflow using Octane GPU Rendering while still adhering to a very tight deadline
- Hear about setting up animation passes with Octane and Cinema 4D for final animations
- Learn how to use NVIDIA GPUs as a render farm
- Get answers during live Q&A session with Elastic, OTOY, and NVIDIA
All live webinar attendees will be entered into a drawing for an NVIDIA® Quadro® GP100.