Join this webinar for an introduction to NVIDIA OptiX™ ‒ a sophisticated library for performing GPU ray tracing. You’ll get an overview of the NVIDIA OptiX ray-tracing pipeline and learn about its programmable components for high performance ray tracing on the GPU.
NVIDIA OptiX is used in many domains, from rendering to acoustic modeling to scientific visualization. We'll review its features and present code samples to demonstrate best practices for writing a high-performance ray tracer using its programming model.
By joining this webinar, you will:
- Get an overview of the NVIDIA OptiX SDK
- Be introduced to programming with NVIDIA OptiX
- Dig into new sample applications
- Discover NVIDIA OptiX motion blur
- Learn how to use the AI-accelerated denoiser
- Get your questions answered in the Q&A session
All live webinar attendees will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one (1) NVIDIA® Quadro® GP100. Read Terms and Conditions